TEP Ex socket-outlet boxes are designed for making electrical connections in hazardous areas where mobile electrical equipment is frequently used. The customer can choose from a broad range of glass reinforced polyester (GRP) boxes or AlSl 316L stainless steel boxes. These socket boxes are typically used in industrial areas, both indoors and outdoors.
This comprehensive range of electrical boxes is also ideal for wet environments – such as food and beverage or chemical industries – thanks to their corrosion resistance. Because of their modularity, it is possible to mount a countless number of panel sockets on the GRP enclosures.
Control switches up to 80 A are available for the control of a main circuit. Furthermore, a huge variety of built-in components such as pushbuttons, signal lamps, switches, ammeters, voltmeters, digital indicators, windows and many more are available. Every socket box is prewired in the factory and equipped with a hinged door for convenient and fast installation.
The boxes are ATEX certified for installation in zones 1, 21, 2 & 22. EAC certificate, which allows usage in The Eurasian Customs Union is issued as well.
|Apparatus category:||II 2G
|Explosion protection:||Ex db eb IIC T4-T6 Gb
Ex tb IIIC T80°C Db
|Environment temperature:||-20°C ÷ +50°C [ATEX]
-50°C ÷ +55°C [EAC]
|Degree of protection:||IP66|
||up to 80 A|
|Panel sockets types:
||16A: 2-5 poles, 20-690 V AC/DC
32A: 4-5 poles, 200-690 V AC/DC
Zone 1, 21, 2, 22
- Ex eb glass reinforced polyester or AlSl 316L enclosures in various dimensions
- Every socket box is prewired in the factory and equipped with a hinged door for convenient and fast installation
- 16A or 32 A panel sockets combines with MCB’s, RCD’s, RCCB’s or RCCBO’s
- Control switches up to 80A are available for control of a main circuit
- Numerous built-in actuator such as pushbuttons, signal lamps, switches, ammeters, voltmeters, digital indicators, windows and others are available